Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What happened to Charli Baltimore, the light skinned rapper with red hair?

Wow, I am 100% with you on this one. It's bad enough there's never enough good female rappers . . . I have tried to follow Charli B-more's career but find it difficult. I'm not a "club" girl so I don't go out to underground clubs to keep up with the scene. I have a Funk Flex mixtape that her %26amp; Cam'ron have a tight track on there. Most of the stuff I have is her being featured on someone else's song. On the the Murder Inc. site it used to say that her album was "coming soon". Yeah, whatever! Never saw it. I dont think she ever dropped her own album, She left Murder, Inc. and other labels for always delaying the release of her album. Most recently she was signed to The Game's Black Wall Street label. She is on some of his mixtapes. I have a video on my iPod that I bought from iTunes of her with Ghostface Killah, can't remember the name of the song right now, but I like it. Hopefully, the label she's on now will release a solo cd of hers.



What happened to Charli Baltimore, the light skinned rapper with red hair?

was she ever really big? I only heard her on calaborations or saw her in videos with other rappers/singers



What happened to Charli Baltimore, the light skinned rapper with red hair?

are u watching VH1 2? I am too!!! I wish I could say, please tell me when u find out!



What happened to Charli Baltimore, the light skinned rapper with red hair?

well she fell off along time ago and plus she wasnt that good of a rapper anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment